Here’s the final cut of my recent presentation for WOSU Public Media in Columbus. This time I’ve got a video I created myself plus a complete set of slides and links back to all the original material.
In this case, the video is a revised presentation deck with a brand new voiceover track. This way, if you couldn’t see or hear the presentation clearly in the video shot at WOSU, now you can get the slides and the talk directly.
First, the video, then I’ll follow up with a final collection of links.
Final Cut Presentation Material
- View the video above at Vimeo (and get embed codes, etc.)
- Download a copy of the video (MP4, 1024×768, 570MB)
- Download the final cut slide deck, complete with embedded links (PDF, 11MB)
- Download the Keynote presentation deck (requires Keynote ’09, ZIP, 85MB)
- Pirates, legless dogs and public media — first in a three-part set of posts on my thoughts leading up to the presentation
- Do your own work — the second post
- The Future of Public Media — the third post in the series
- Presentation: The Future is Public Service Media — the original presentation content, as given at WOSU in Columbus
- Video from WOSU Presentation — this is a YouTube video of me giving the presentation in Columbus, as provided by WOSU (it cuts out after 1 hour, however)
- Additional links from WOSU presentation — a very long list of links to articles, references and other presentations I used when preparing for the talk